Just Eat Emergency 30 Day Support Package
Just Eat has today launched a €1million emergency support package for you, our Restaurant Partners, effective from today - Saturday 21 March 2020.
We know that these are some of the most challenging times any business will ever go through so we want to show our support to help you to keep your business open, so you can focus on doing what you do best - delivering food to people across Ireland every day.
You can expect to see the following:
• A commission rebate of one third (33%) on all commissions paid by independent marketplace restaurants, doing their own deliveries, to Just Eat for a 30-day period from today. This includes any small groups with 4 premises or less. This rebate will be paid at the end of the 30 day period.
• Just Eat will be temporarily waiving all sign-up fees for new restaurants wanting to join the platform (so if you have a friend with a takeaway business not already on Just Eat, they can express their interest here ).
• Just Eat continues to support its existing restaurant partner base by investing in additional resources in operations and menu development and providing ongoing advice and guidelines to ensure that all public health measures are followed.
• The introduction of contactless payment and contactless delivery.
• Just Eat is ensuring that its delivery courier network remains open and fully operational and all have been trained on the new public health guidelines to ensure that consumer demand can be met, and their restaurant partners can continue trading.
We know that cash flow is also extremely important and very difficult right now so we are committing to continue to pay Restaurant Partners weekly as well as planning to continue our consumer marketing campaigns to drive your orders.
The food delivery sector has a crucial role to play at this time of national crisis and we will continue to work on other initiatives to support you and other key groups including frontline workers and couriers.